Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Replacement Plugs For Air Mattresses

waiting .. From

Yeah .. I open this post with other excuses :-( I forgive?
time ago I stole some candy, but for which I never did see the prizes! only gently bloggin have announced that they have put the photino ... I. .. sigh .. and oh .. sorry .. I did not want you to wait that long ...
anyway .. 'nuff said!! That's what I received from my friends blogghine!


From mother happy, for winning the giveaway of Spontex ... a real godsend, because I had not moved yet and I had to buy all the products for the kitchen!! This package was wonderful !!!!!!!! I weighed well throw away the house :-( so cute! thanks mom!

From Angela, for his game candy !!!^-^ the stars are beautiful! Of facts can not even manage to get off your table! Mica because they are stars should stay out only at Christmas time ! me there to hold the vitaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!^-^ thank you angela!

From Marzia, to have guessed the ingredients of a cake that's cooked! Just like I do !!!!! the sock was full of sweets and nuts! thank you very much Marcia! beautiful!!
From Nicole for winning his candy in the salt! and mo, as I told her I have to learn to make pasta!! or can I use the template for the fried dumplings Modena!! umhhhh that buonooooooooooo!! thanks nicole!

0 comments:

Post a Comment