Hello?! Hello Toni ', it's me! It
mom, I saw it on cellulare.Come '?
Not bad, but it goes'.
And Dad? Breaks, but is alive.
I wanted to warn you that the memory stick is ready.
But Mom, do not worry about me, I know 'still cooking, I can just go on to be in, but not for dinner.
I know 'that you had to work last night .. and so I made the memory stick.
Thanks, but ...
But but but, I registered Benigni on the memory stick, so you can review.
aaaaah, I had not understood, the memory stick, pen drive ...
is that work of the devil that I learned to use.
Thanks Mom, I'll certainly take it and so I can see the show ...
Toni ', crying, I was moved thinking back to my youth, spent in transfers to continue the war and that your grandfather was just a light bulb and soldato.Avevamo the light of the fire, but missed her grandfather who had gone to fight the Germans.
And today it's all here in the centrino pennetta.La find the entrance, goes to pick her up ... with so many memories, inside, baby.
many memories in it ... so small!
Well ... Hello mom ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment