Toc toc .. There is no one ..
I knew .. Son
more than 2 weeks since I write and I've forgotten ..
Sigh .. meeeeeeeee poor ....
time .. uff .. days to 36 hours but do not do more?
I knew .. Son
more than 2 weeks since I write and I've forgotten ..
Sigh .. meeeeeeeee poor ....
time .. uff .. days to 36 hours but do not do more?
Eh?! What?! I am only 24?! Ah .. -.- Just .. Then
..!!! but is there anyone?!
Dai .. not keep me nose .. mo na public that there is good and good nu my story! ^ - ^
I'm one that the alcohol had a bad relationship .. we say that we are now a bit 'like cats and dogs .. I do not see him and he does not see me .. are sober, do not touch alcohol of any kind .. why ..?! Well .. what to say .. I had a bad experience as a teenager .. Well .. happen .. those who do not happen! Well .. I say .. a bit 'now I'm ashamed to say .. Well it .. but I know that all goes well I sti I'm writing!!
Go Well ..
Aridaje!!
..!!! but is there anyone?!
Dai .. not keep me nose .. mo na public that there is good and good nu my story! ^ - ^
I'm one that the alcohol had a bad relationship .. we say that we are now a bit 'like cats and dogs .. I do not see him and he does not see me .. are sober, do not touch alcohol of any kind .. why ..?! Well .. what to say .. I had a bad experience as a teenager .. Well .. happen .. those who do not happen! Well .. I say .. a bit 'now I'm ashamed to say .. Well it .. but I know that all goes well I sti I'm writing!!
Go Well ..
Aridaje!!
"New Year 2005-2006 ..
evening at a party with friends .. after praying mother to let me go ..
Music, many boys, laughing, chatting, plenty of food that does not seem quite e..
him .. yes .. yes .. he
Mr shelf liquor various time I was ..
employee and a redbull and oh well .. if there was nu de goccietto Vodka mica
me .. sorry fact is that the Mr shelf with all his friends have taken me by the arm and I have given up all night ..
After hours .. but I say .. toasted after midnight did not remember anything ..
I just remember .. and been careful .. do not laugh and be serious ..
The screams of her mother after that I almost "poured" Mr. shelf feet .. and I'm not telling how many times I almost end up badly .. not to mention the handful of mom .. "
anyway .. it took me several days to piece together that night after midnight ..
not touched alcohol since then and even want to see them .. now are totally dependent on fishing and the monster!
What I understand from this story ..?! Well ..
Drinking alcohol is bad does not do anything, you risk only do so many beautiful pictures of poo, you are clearly placed in punishment if the parents realize it, but by .. how good it feels to be young!
A bit 'of laughs over this evening I made .. But I swear .. for 3 months I was just at school and then straight home ..
Now .. having said that .. I want your stories! Mica can only laugh my!
What do you say?! Now I want?! Come on! Adolescents has run only once! We all have our skeletons in the closet!
Go Well .. if you do not tell me anything I put a recipe .. Alcohol, however ..
Yes! I know I just wrote to be teetotal, but one of my favorite fruit is the coconut .. then I could not pay homage with this recipe (taken from Wired New York)!
Ingredients: 400
ml.latte coconut (found in the department of exotic products to super)
250 ml fresh cream 250 ml whole milk 100 g sugar
100 ml alcohol at 95 ° for liquor
Preparation: Put in a saucepan
non-stick coconut milk, cream and whole milk and sugar, put on the heat and stir a bit 'so that the sugar dissolves well, let on low heat and turn off appena il liquido inizia a bollire! (non dovete lasciar bollire troppo, appena inizia spegnete subito!!!). lasciare raffreddare il liquido (io l’ho lasciato un po’ di ore fuori, deve freddarsi benissimo!!!) e poi aggiungere l’alcool. Mescolare, imbottigliare e conservare in frigo!
Agitate bene prima di versare nei bicchieri.. Ha una durata di 3 mesi..
Preparation: Put in a saucepan
non-stick coconut milk, cream and whole milk and sugar, put on the heat and stir a bit 'so that the sugar dissolves well, let on low heat and turn off appena il liquido inizia a bollire! (non dovete lasciar bollire troppo, appena inizia spegnete subito!!!). lasciare raffreddare il liquido (io l’ho lasciato un po’ di ore fuori, deve freddarsi benissimo!!!) e poi aggiungere l’alcool. Mescolare, imbottigliare e conservare in frigo!
Agitate bene prima di versare nei bicchieri.. Ha una durata di 3 mesi..
Io l’ho fatto! L’ho trovato buonissimo!! Le prime 2 settimane l’alcool si sente a mala pena, perciò mi è piaciuto un sacco!! Dopo il primo mese l’alcool inizia a sentirsi molto di più, però se ricordate sempre di agitare la bottiglia il tutto si amalgherà for good! I repeat, I'm teetotal, but I find this very good and sweet liqueur, will be perhaps a cream and I prefer it! And so I find it very feminine ^ - ^ try and tell me ..
ps I want to hear your stories !!!!!!
also make me laugh!
remember your teenage years!
not ashamed! daiiiiiii!
By now there are only two days at the end of my birthday candy , join ^ - ^ yes I know I said I posted the press .. But .. uff .. are almost ready!
0 comments:
Post a Comment