Monday, January 31, 2011

Interstitial Cystitis And Temaze

stand with fury!

"ladies do your thing !!!!" bancarellaro .. but says that there is word?!?
"Oh mama! That beautiful!" I say pulling a piece of cloth on one side .. when I feel a sudden tug from the other end .. "Excuse me but I made before I !!!!" I say with a lot of education ..
"You are wrong young lady, I was looking for longer, maybe there is another similar piece!" and pulls me to possess ...
..-.- crone!! You break out the cellulite in my face !!!!! tiè .. and have it in mind is that chiste na yettatura !!!!!..
between pushing, hit and run, tears, fabric on the ground that no one collects, the herd of housewives I am going to find as quickly as possible of the remnant to make us more beautiful .. what??
Well .. I start to get it .. then what we do not know ..
between fights, punched and elbowed in the side, tugging and so on and so forth .. no not a boxing match .. just a few minutes to the market ...
I wanted to introduce to you, my dear friends, the treasures I can find the legendary stand of all remnants of 1 €, of which I fall in love every time !!!^-^

bluish-purple-blue
Green Hue Hue
yellow
Hue beige
reddish-pink
Hue Hue white
gray-black (it's skin! how long that was looking !!!!)
What do you say?? you like?? I wonder if I ever restart my imagination to show signs of life .. not so much that I create something ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment