and a set for the bathroom,
And now and then when the time came to declare the finalists and then winners!
comments were total 51, of which a supporter of the 200th that I removed and a double ...
The 200th supporter was a very good Fabiola foodblogger go prying into his recipes, you loved the choice of the award that you receive at home, and instead
Fortunella is the second (chosen by random list) Maria Luisa she is talented in creative sewing, has recently been added to the geese, you should see how cute they are! to you, he will award the remaining! (Send me an email with your address)
are happy with your participation, especially for my trusted reader who never fail to go to say hello, although more than 200 supporters of the comments were 50, but as I always say few but good, and you know who you are! .. and then maybe many have not been paying attention, because I hid the candy in the middle of the post :-) you say?! are malignant? but no! I think more than anything it is better to write about candy or giveaway in the middle of a post, so that those who participate in the post is the one who has read everything and did not stop until the word candy! What do you think? is a bad argument?!
(¯`·.¸¸.·'¯`·.¸¸.-> KISS KISS <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
at 17.00 AWARDS UPDATE: SET KITCHEN CHOSEN BY FABIOLA, MARIA LUISA SO SET IT TO YOU BATH!
0 comments:
Post a Comment