Monday, February 14, 2011

Embryo Development Week By Week In Dogs

Incipit




I've always envied those who feel they have control of their lives. Those who can say, full of satisfaction of having built their own lives, step by step, putting the next successes to failures, tenedoli very close, the good side to bad experiences, happiness over pain, as if you raise a fortress among other peaks, solid and impregnable. A life dominated by their intent and an iron will, which flows in my veins like blood. And, in the bowels, integrity.


Angeles Caso. Upwind. Marcos y Marcos publisher
Yet women's history, a history running from Cape Verde, which has its roots in poverty and feeds dignity, which ends in Europe. A history of women whose children made of material or emotional deprivation would undermine the future. A story of strong women made vulnerable by a love wrong, but able to rise again thanks to the solidarity of other women.
I devoured and I thank the man who advised me

0 comments:

Post a Comment