Thursday, February 24, 2011

Purell Hand Sanitizer And Herpes

Up With Life



Yesterday I was reading this post Irene Bernardini interesting.
Sometimes I find myself thinking about my retirement and I am deeply depressed.
But it's not old age per se that depresses me, there are different ways of growing old. The old
of my family were all of the good old, with a final decent lot.
But when I think of my old I imagine a crowd around them. Children, cousins, genres, in-laws. Even
Teodolinda which opens up the most isolated of the old halfway around the world, joined us. The Granny, who had no children is "seized" of the family of his brother.
Sure I have a partner, and is already a great thing, but we do not have children and pensions ....
better not think about it. So one would hope to stay healthy and be able to take care of himself and to enjoy reading, walking, crosswords a week (which helps the memory) or to die of a stroke before. It hopes to put pen to paper on that no one should attack furiously on what remains of him if he can no longer decide for himself
for the funeral I have no doubt, will be a secular funeral.
I want you to play through the life of Violeta Parra, the people you meet with pleasure and smile thinking about the stories of our common road pieces, cook or someone who is eating with friends. Choose some nice verses. Let me cremated and disperdetemi the mountains or at sea (beautiful though, nothing Jesolo or submarines).
Why plan for retirement and death? Why are part of life and life is important for me

0 comments:

Post a Comment