Sunday, February 27, 2011

How Old For Male Brazilian Wax







It is worth to go on Saturday and grocery shopping and cooking, things like that you know, if only for a few hours of intensive pampering.

while it lasts me all I take.

Yesterday, after months I see my grandchildren.

Fra 'is now as tall as me, we just want to tell you, it has become long and thin, and yesterday at a given moment as a little girl fell asleep there among us who were chatting, occupied four chairs in length, which tenderness.

Christ that is to take all the pampering in the world with its shadows under the eyes and the veins under the thin skin of the temples that deceive and make it seem much more fragile than it really is, and Jack, still without a tooth, still troubled with dreams and how I wish it were otherwise.

So we looked up that I found delicious and that I recommend.

We have eaten half a chocolate cake, pasta, half a strudel, a riot of calories and endorphins that I was at peace with the gray sky, with winter threw back the door and the window and with the world.

But who cares about monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment