Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Interesting Facts About Angels And Airwaves

Nightmares




In the beginning was the terrifying period of the death of mother, was frequent and not very frequent, sometimes the nightmare I took them off both Mom and Dad, I was a kid I woke up with eyes full tears and frozen.

Then there was the time when I was being chased by bigger dogs, ferocious, ravenous, drooling that one can imagine.

In addition they must have eaten heavy because I invariably wake up with the idea of \u200b\u200bopen jaws on me for a moment before being thrown to the victim and while my companion succumbed.

Then there was the time when I had to call for help by phone and keys were becoming huge or very small and the number was always wrong and no one came to my aid.

Then there is the maturity of the applicant to be redone or degree invalid because it is not registered to vote hygiene.

Then I must leave for the United States but I come to the airport with an identity card knowing you need a passport and travel invariably jumps.

Finally dreamed when there were earthquakes, but sometimes the fast trains that pass below are strange effects on sleep, but the time the earthquake was really rather dream of being inside a rickety 500 with friends that the move from outside to make me a joke and the dream is pure fun.


and your recurring nightmares or not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment