Sunday, February 13, 2011

Help With Gentil Warts

IF NOT NOW WHEN?


E 'was a beautiful Sunday.
At 14 we climbed the stairs of the station and we began to see the first white scarves, were mothers and daughters, grandmothers and aunts who took the coffee waiting for the departure, we were not many, yet, but we smile recognizing ourselves .
At 2:20 p.m. the next bus stop taxis already had problems again, then the procession moved, many women, some men, whistles, pots and ladles, but when it was near the end of the course I incredulous when I asked myself: how are we?
The beginning of the parade was close to Piazza Garibaldi, the end was far below the station, and was only half of the parade, the one that moved from the north, then there was the parade that we would reach the square from the south.
they reached the square, the square contained all there.
I found a classmate of the medium, co-workers and technicians of the hospital, one who sang in the choir with me when I was 15, there were old ladies with sticks, mothers with daughters ages, a lot of smiling faces just saying, you can go home you and your lettamaio, you and your casino ruling.
Then it started to rain, the arcades were not enough, sales of umbrellas have done a roaring trade, but it was still nice to stay together to recognize and say the same thing: RESIGNATION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment