few days ago was the famous Groundhog Day, a special party America where, by the observation that comes out of his groundhog hole, trying to figure out what is missing at the end of winter. Obviously, this event could not make me think of the delicious '90s movie "Groundhog Day" with a fantastic and a young Bill Murray Andie MacDowell. For those unfamiliar with the plot, the story is that of a weatherman who is sent in a small town just at the Groundhog Day and, for a strange circuit, is trapped in the same day.
Well it's a bit what often happens to all of us, a strange short circuit we are we forced to live in days that are similar too, are just a few people for their merits or for a shot lucky, they live a life more varied and adventurous.
To me, this routine is heavy, but because it is amplified by the fact that chamomile City life and the people are very routine and so there are few new surprises and flashes of imagination.
Then we try to list all the little things that we love and hate of our daily lives, we start with the bad things and then close with the beautiful ones.
I hate the fact that for months now I have my berms barley and a cup of coffee, otherwise my stomach protests. I hate the sound of the hanger that trembles on the cabinet when we pulled the robe just wake up, since the days of the earthquake shaking on crutches, their sound always makes me a Magone inside. I hate when I go to hear the usual talk repetitive and tedious moaning of my fellow citizens if I pass the bar or the newspaper before going to the office. I hate the face of false and circumstances of the girl at the reception that I team from head to toe and pretending kindness, only to badmouth behind just before the elevator. I hate the face of the gruff leader who arrives in the office in a hurry and often do not even say hello. I hate having to spend 8-9 hours a day locked in the office, I think they are really too many.
love instead turn on the radio just wake up and hear the voice of the vampire about a book or a disk. I love being that gives me wash my face with cold water and take a shower in the morning using my favorite bubble bath. I love you just open the page of the blog and comment with you. I love the exchange of messages with my friends during the day, helping me to smile and keep up the mood. I love going out to lunch in the sun after 4 hours of work and laugh with my colleague of our woes. I love to go home, turn on the stereo, put loud music and dancing waged to free the compressed my vitality. I love to wipe my face at night and put my creams. I love slipping into bed in my sheets perfumed and well-ironed (on Mother's Day!) And put me think, while the radio rocks me and takes me gently into the arms of Morpheus ... "I fall asleep at night and sometimes I dream because I know dream, and dream clench your fists, I would stop breathing and I'm listening to ... "
Now it's your" Odi et amo ", what are your grunts of boredom and annoyance, and such moments of comfort and fancy somersaults in your day?
Well it's a bit what often happens to all of us, a strange short circuit we are we forced to live in days that are similar too, are just a few people for their merits or for a shot lucky, they live a life more varied and adventurous.
To me, this routine is heavy, but because it is amplified by the fact that chamomile City life and the people are very routine and so there are few new surprises and flashes of imagination.
Then we try to list all the little things that we love and hate of our daily lives, we start with the bad things and then close with the beautiful ones.
I hate the fact that for months now I have my berms barley and a cup of coffee, otherwise my stomach protests. I hate the sound of the hanger that trembles on the cabinet when we pulled the robe just wake up, since the days of the earthquake shaking on crutches, their sound always makes me a Magone inside. I hate when I go to hear the usual talk repetitive and tedious moaning of my fellow citizens if I pass the bar or the newspaper before going to the office. I hate the face of false and circumstances of the girl at the reception that I team from head to toe and pretending kindness, only to badmouth behind just before the elevator. I hate the face of the gruff leader who arrives in the office in a hurry and often do not even say hello. I hate having to spend 8-9 hours a day locked in the office, I think they are really too many.
love instead turn on the radio just wake up and hear the voice of the vampire about a book or a disk. I love being that gives me wash my face with cold water and take a shower in the morning using my favorite bubble bath. I love you just open the page of the blog and comment with you. I love the exchange of messages with my friends during the day, helping me to smile and keep up the mood. I love going out to lunch in the sun after 4 hours of work and laugh with my colleague of our woes. I love to go home, turn on the stereo, put loud music and dancing waged to free the compressed my vitality. I love to wipe my face at night and put my creams. I love slipping into bed in my sheets perfumed and well-ironed (on Mother's Day!) And put me think, while the radio rocks me and takes me gently into the arms of Morpheus ... "I fall asleep at night and sometimes I dream because I know dream, and dream clench your fists, I would stop breathing and I'm listening to ... "
Now it's your" Odi et amo ", what are your grunts of boredom and annoyance, and such moments of comfort and fancy somersaults in your day?
0 comments:
Post a Comment