Yesterday we were in a place of magic ..
Lakeside ..
But not a lake any where you sit down with the fishing rod then go and do not see a soul ..
Lake Viverone ..
Lakeside ..
But not a lake any where you sit down with the fishing rod then go and do not see a soul ..
Lake Viverone ..
I love this place ..
many memories I have of when I was a child .. Some beautiful crisp
others who have disappeared over time ..
remember how I was dressed up ..
Mama sometimes I dressed like Little Lord Fauntleroy, but in a skirt .. or the old skirt ..
(you remember the skirt?)
I remember the laughter, lunch and ran with my sister ..
But yesterday, the memories have given room for new moments ..
In the company of love and friendship ..
This place has given vent to my artistic side ..
the little photographer in me ..
I will not be able to collect the little details as you do, but I'm able to capture the moments without others being aware of them ..
many memories I have of when I was a child .. Some beautiful crisp
others who have disappeared over time ..
remember how I was dressed up ..
Mama sometimes I dressed like Little Lord Fauntleroy, but in a skirt .. or the old skirt ..
(you remember the skirt?)
I remember the laughter, lunch and ran with my sister ..
But yesterday, the memories have given room for new moments ..
In the company of love and friendship ..
This place has given vent to my artistic side ..
the little photographer in me ..
I will not be able to collect the little details as you do, but I'm able to capture the moments without others being aware of them ..
basically captured the moment ..
the feeling and emotion ..
the moment .. the colors ..
a bit 'as impressionism .. with all its artists who could capture moments, and motion lights ..
Yesterday was a beautiful day ..
One of those days which, while leaving in the early afternoon and returning the same evening, you find yourself in pieces .. But
happy time in the past will now have a good memory to keep!
I was happy like a child ..
A tired child, who just arrived home he had nothing but hunger and sleep ..
I love days like this ..
I love my love ..
I love friends ..
I love photographing moments!
One of those days which, while leaving in the early afternoon and returning the same evening, you find yourself in pieces .. But
happy time in the past will now have a good memory to keep!
I was happy like a child ..
A tired child, who just arrived home he had nothing but hunger and sleep ..
I love days like this ..
I love my love ..
I love friends ..
I love photographing moments!
Thank you for the 10,000 visits to my blog, thanks to you has reached!
0 comments:
Post a Comment