Sunday were awarded the Oscar as usual and I was pleased with the result: "The speech of the King "won four Oscars for Best Picture, Best Original Screenplay, Best Director and Best Actor. I saw this film recently, I found it beautiful, he lit a Sunday afternoon of boredom camomillesca; is a film of those that I like: furious shooting action or anything, but only the class and the skill of the great actors that move in a charming and very British foggy atmosphere and a beautiful photograph. The story recounts the struggle of Prince Albert, Duke of York and second son of King George V, against his bete noire, who blocks it a stutter since childhood, the result of psychological trauma in children.
When his brother Edward abdicated to marry Wallis Simpson, an American divorcee, Prince Albert ascended to the throne as King George VI and still need to overcome his problem because his role will require him to hold several public speeches or in radio.
With the help of an Australian speech therapist out of the norm and the valuable support and ever-present wife, the famous Queen Mother who always remember us as un'arzilla old, at least partially able to overcome his stuttering, and to take in a radio speech of fundamental importance, the declaration of war on Nazi Germany, speaking to his nation and all the English colonies at the time.
The director of this film, Tom Hooper, is my age, and yesterday he received his first Oscar, I'd say nice goal. A special is this mentioned in the entire cast, a talented Geoffrey Rush, a large Helena Bonham Carter, but I have always been a weakness, a major weakness I confess, to Colin Firth.
I always liked his acting in movies more committed and also in lighter ones such as "Bridget Jones's Diary" in which he played the clumsy and adorable Mr. Darcy. Then of course the eye wants its part and is also a great view, a british for me irresistible charm, an accent and a voice that makes me dizzy every time I hear him speak English, it is also a very witty man in interviews: in his acceptance speech on Oscar night had the audience laughing throughout and did not fail, as always, to thank the lucky woman who is his wife, who is also Italian among others.
So what to say, good to see Colin and run "The speech of the King"!
When his brother Edward abdicated to marry Wallis Simpson, an American divorcee, Prince Albert ascended to the throne as King George VI and still need to overcome his problem because his role will require him to hold several public speeches or in radio.
With the help of an Australian speech therapist out of the norm and the valuable support and ever-present wife, the famous Queen Mother who always remember us as un'arzilla old, at least partially able to overcome his stuttering, and to take in a radio speech of fundamental importance, the declaration of war on Nazi Germany, speaking to his nation and all the English colonies at the time.
The director of this film, Tom Hooper, is my age, and yesterday he received his first Oscar, I'd say nice goal. A special is this mentioned in the entire cast, a talented Geoffrey Rush, a large Helena Bonham Carter, but I have always been a weakness, a major weakness I confess, to Colin Firth.
I always liked his acting in movies more committed and also in lighter ones such as "Bridget Jones's Diary" in which he played the clumsy and adorable Mr. Darcy. Then of course the eye wants its part and is also a great view, a british for me irresistible charm, an accent and a voice that makes me dizzy every time I hear him speak English, it is also a very witty man in interviews: in his acceptance speech on Oscar night had the audience laughing throughout and did not fail, as always, to thank the lucky woman who is his wife, who is also Italian among others.
So what to say, good to see Colin and run "The speech of the King"!
0 comments:
Post a Comment