are Homer, the blind brother. My vision did not leave at once: it was a slow fade, like in the movies. When I explained what was happening, I decided to measure it, because then I was a kid and I'm passionate about everything. That particular winter, therefore, decided to place me at a distance from the pond of Central Park where people skate on ice, and control what I could see day after day.
ELDoctorow. Homer & Langley. Mondadori
This is the story, inspired by a true story of two brothers, two brothers and their isolation, a shortage for the senses, the other after injuring his body and his mind is at war.
Collyer brothers kids of intellectuals, aristocrats and eccentrics, atraversano the 900 on their raft, the elegant building in the heart of New York where you are autoreclusi, which becomes a safe haven in their prison, and despite all this are the protagonists of developments in the history of the century characters who live in spite of themselves. Moving
tragic figures I loved
0 comments:
Post a Comment