Saturday, November 13, 2010

Where Are The Papers Of The Dragon In Poptropica

Surveyor Soribel

dear friends I am giving you the news that some of you have been waiting for !!!!!
SURVEYOR BECAME !!!!!!^_^


I am very happy that I removed this burden and reduce the need to study! I could not own more! when I presented myself to the question I was nervous and my heart started to freak out until I heard the result!
A result very very low, in fact I do not boast mica, but at least now I'm surveyor!
On my return home, not all were ready to celebrate, but what about .. you can not expect everything in life .. i there were no celebrations in family .. but that's another story I prefer not to tell ...
know for certain that if I had around me was an unforgettable celebration!!
or at least, me in my future for a child who achieved his goal in life I would do a super mega party, or even just a family dinner ... but as I said .. that's another story! !
am happy to have people like you in the web, people who make me feel good, I know that I appreciate and cheer when I'm sad!
I love my friends! I would like to dedicate my victory in part to you!!
Now I have to get a job, because Today I discovered that the office where I have not the slightest intention to hire me, after giving me false hope ... it is pulled back in hope of finding something good!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment