Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cool Camera Bags For Sale

me Mama!

Hello my dear friends! I saw your comments in the previous post and I wanted to write, but between one thing and another I have not had the time!
Thank you very much for your stostegno and for all the comments you left me!
my mother was able to start on Monday 22, after a trip to empty Milan Malpensa because of the flight sold out! arrived with one hour delay in his homeland :-))
grandmother was thrilled to see her, she could never stop to piabgere! she did not know it would come! have resigned then admitted to hospital the most in a few days and then they sent her home! after a decision of young doctors and it was decided that my grandmother will be operating in New York, because there has health care, does not pay anything and the doctors are the best!
the operation to which it must be subjected to a bypass is called in English "marcapasso" not to share with the important steps ^ _ ^
the situation is a bit 'critical because in the three levels of severity of the health of your heart is almost three !!!!! 2 .. but do not want to think about!
are optimistic, and I'm sure everything will be fine!
also because my grandmother still does not know My boyfriend and I let them know, is less than 80 years and it is believed a youngster, he does everything alone and do not need anyone! is a great woman executive's because he has a lot of homes for rent Santo Domingo which is made with the life savings after case for nearly all the children! DVE not give up and I know that I will not give !!!:-) Force granny !!!!!! I love you!!
Thank you very much! Are wonderful as always !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment