Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Images Of Thrush In Men

to know each mo 'of hyenas!

play taken from the Faith, by way 'of hyenas !!!^_^

NAME AGE' AND CITY'.... Lullaby, for those who know me in the blog, Sori for everyone else! of 22 years, the province of Alessandria
PROFESSION ... Studentessssa! in the hope to overcome tomorrow's oral, then I'm a surveyor in all respects! None

TATTOOS STAR SIGN ... ... ... FAVORITE COLOR Virgin
white, but I also love the gray
pearcing YOU? ... No no!
you have a boyfriend? DA HOW MUCH? ... Yes, the miadolcevita ! Three years! it's good to be in love!
IF YOU COULD CHANGE SOMETHING (physical and psychological physically ).... ... .. umh ... and if you know the height dwarf! temperamentally .. be a little 'less shy !!:-(
YOU BEST FRIEND ..
I....al no time if I should choose only one product, a hair which to choose? ... absolutely black pencil for eyes, I change my face, the better !!^_^
YOU FEEL BEAUTIFUL ?.... not much!
YOUR FAVORITE BRAND OF COSMETICS .... Debby, Deborah's family! is cheap and it is perfect!
WHAT CAN NOT MISS IN YOUR HANDBAG ?.... your wallet with all documents shall be fixed .. I always afraid that if something happens to me and I have no documents no one will ever find me, and I'll be a stranger !!:-((
tights or leggings ?.... I have always opted for tights, but some weeks I do not reject the :-) leggings ?....
HEELS OR FLATS SHOES heels for the evening, only Soprani, and gymnastics, Converse only for the day! I love my shoes!
ACCESSORIES OR NOT ?.... but yes, I love the accessories!
Have you ever dyed your hair ?.... Yes, once .. after a week I had the color in a single day I made five washes to send him away! since then never again! I love my natural color, and I do not like to hurt my hair with weird chemicals!
TATU TI eyebrows? ... EHHHHH ????????? maiiiiiiii!! if I have a reason but we will! will also be a slam stand there and clean them, but they are beautiful! MAT O ?....
SHIMMER Shimmer, sparkle in the eyes I like it very much!! But do not use it forever!
shiny gloss or lipstick ?.... I love sbrillucicare!!
YOUR FAVORITE PARTY ?.... the anniversary of two years with the miadolcevita
winter or summer ?.... !!^_^ Winter snow, christmas, snowboarding, hot chocolate, being cuddled on the couch with a blanket .. just got !!!!!!
phrase in DIALECT .... Can 't be sgunfiun voeuri gaveta na' n sle bale, lascj of money! translation, if you want levarti a nuisance by cartons, prestagli money! FAI
his tongue ...



MAKE A BAD FACE ....

A WORD .... Porcaccia misery !!!!!! ihihihhhh I do not say never, it is not polite for a lady!
HELLO ..... Bye bye !!:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment