Lately I've taken down for finger food, when I like one thing very often propose again and this time the pizza has turned into a delicious little morsel, and when I'm using product line of Small Entities Mebel this passion has grown even more because it offers delightful with these objects takes even more value! The pizza is very soft and delicious, and since a while I'm neglecting my blog so they are back with my recipes and my Clementine!
Finger food pizza soft
Ingredients 200g
Type 0 flour for pizza Molino Rossetto
150g durum-wheat semolina
10g of potato flakes
180 of warm water 15g fresh yeast 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon sugar 1
teaspoon salt
Tomatoes Basil Oil
Mozzarella Parmigiano
salt Dissolve the yeast with water and sugar and bring together all other ingredients into the camera with the program only dough and let rise 2 hours. After this time, roll out the dough into a 30 x 30 baking dish and stuff the tomatoes with slices of mozzarella a little oil and salt, basil and parmesan cheese and bake at 220 degrees for 30 minutes. As the cold pizza and cut it into pieces and serve on skewers.
0 comments:
Post a Comment