Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What Is Difference Between Mino And Hd




Many of us, I know how well this year are given to handmade gifts! obviously made only to those who will be delighted really, why do not all go to a genius! I admire them, love them, create them and present them!
for this Christmas I got several things all create da me...anzi...forse tutto creato da me tranne forse 2 cose che devo comprare giusto oggi da aggiungere ai pacchettini!!!
Mi sono data anche, oltre al cucito, alle ricette..alla preparazione dei miei classici biscotti alla vaniglia, ai sali aromatizzati, agli zuccheri alla lavanda e ai zuccherini spiritosi..
vi propongo quindi oggi i miei biscottini alla vaniglia!!^_^
regalati tra l'altro anche a Giulia per lo SWAP!
Ingredienti per circa 35 biscottti alla vaniglia (se fatti spessi), io li faccio a volte sottili e me ne vengono circa 50!
200gr di burro
100gr di zucchero a velo
2 egg yolks 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (corresponds to a vial of bread aroma angels, small ones) 250g of flour

Procedure:
Whip butter with icing sugar and egg yolks until to obtain a thick cream (very important process!! do not just give a mixed .. there were also 5 minutes to mix esatrtto !!!), then add the vanilla and flour, stir until the dough is homogeneous (I have worked with their hands). Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and store in refrigerator for half an hour to rest. Then roll out the dough on a floured board and cut it with the biscuit shapes you wish. Bake for 15-20 minutes in preheated oven at 160 ° C! Remove cookies and cool!
The biscuits I guarantee you will melt in your mouth! the same day they are crumbly, but they last several days ... if you last ^ _ ^


Packaged in the right way make their terrible figure! I assure you! of facts in the house I had some christmas balls where years ago there were tic tac candies i got them and made !!!^_^ as you can see :-) if you do, tell me if you liked them, and that lasted! Kiss Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment