Friday, December 17, 2010

Ap Biology Lab 5 Cell Respiration Pea Seeds

SWAP Giulia

What can I say ... the post office with my work!
Monday I sent 4 parcels and all arrived ^. ^ I know many of you had to love the misadventures .. also it happened to me ... the facts still looks good 4 packs of candy won ..:-((
therefore regard the fact of shipments for me no problem ... is to get the trouble :-(
However .. we are not there to brood, so that does not change anything .. the stakes are always items!! then when the parcels are also beautiful spacious as the one I sent to Giulia, are you a thousand doubts when you leave the package at the post office and you start thinking ... "Man, I could send it with insurance are not the priority, mamma mia the coming never at home?? "
... well .. I've been lucky because his Giulia paccone has received !!!^_^
This parcel is the parcel on which the swap time ago I organized! and for the new year I have another good idea ^ _ ^
the SWAP , rigorously translated into English a chewed, chewed, but very Send What was the like ... you should know by e-mail, exchange ideas, Things we like, know each other! the main purpose was to know ... I knew Giulia, a very good girl now Doctor, who knows him knows that recently has become, is very good with sewing, loves photography, loves Christmas, cooking (did you know that opened the blog for recipes and then put her passion for sewing has turned the blog?? Well .. I found out I know), loves to make cookies and do you .. like the autumn, the light colors (especially the beige) and sunflowers ... and many other things that I will not tell you. .. then by following all the things you told me .. that's what I created for her:





Here we see the entire contents of the package, Christmas ornaments, pincushions, balls, christmas wreath and a package containing many fabrics ^ _ ^

Christmas balls in vanilla homemade biscuits and tea bags containing another.

A cup pincushion, she found it very original, and to be honest I also !!!^_^


A wreath with a giant sunflower :-)
She liked everything so much! now .... What can I say, look it gets to me ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment