Eh ... what can you do ... I love the show and so why should I lose one in which the protagonist is a cool ... .. let's BE AFRAID!! with that mysterious, dark, with her beautiful smile and that look that makes you melt when you see it??
you say?? I'm crazy about him??
But of course !!!!! he's the Edward Cullen of my dreams! its just my taste but that Cullen !!!!! ... well ... that seems to be a dead man walking ... well ... it is .. but we will not put his finger on .. for charity is a type .. is romantic and all, he makes you melt ... but that which has the andi? Gramps seems !!!!!!!! so as not to love Stefan Salvatore? him with his eyes beautiful charmer! He!
A tip!! Look at him!! Tomorrow night begins exactly at 21.10 on Italian one! I've just
knew began, but I'd missed the first episode I started to watch it on internet ... huh ... Well I tell you that haunted me !!!!!!!!!
The series is set in Mystic Falls, a town with a rich history of supernatural events. Elena Gilbert and his brother Jeremy have recently suffered the loss of their parents died in a car accident and went to live with their young aunt, Jenna. The century-old vampire Stefan Salvatore returns to his hometown, and meeting Helen realizes that she looks so impressive in Katherine, the woman who sucked him and his brother Damon during the years of civil war. Elena and Stefan started dating, but their relationship is hampered by his brother, returned to Mystic Fall revenge for the death of Katherine.
"Dear Diary, I could not be more wrong ... think I could go on and smile, pretending everything was fine. ... I had a plan I wanted to change what I was , create a life and a person, a person without a past, a living person without pain .... But it is not so easy, the bad memories are still there ... follow you, you can not escape, however much you want it. You can only prepare you for the good, so when it comes, welcome it because you need ... I need ... "
0 comments:
Post a Comment