Monday, December 13, 2010

Phrase Love You To Death

Our first gift ... Christmas Decorations

Yesterday while we were at home to clean, tidy, move, move stuff away ....
why did we do this?? but do not know ... oh no ... no ... I told the site has nearly shut down !!!!!! last Friday came the editors to put on the furniture!! all everything! missing something, who've forgotten to bring ... but do not we care that much because the furniture store where we got the furniture and less than one kilometer from our house !!!....
you say?? want to see the assembled furniture?? really curious !!!!!!!
I'm sorry but still does not show you anything .... there is too much dust around, yet the house is not perfect, I would fill it with all our things first then ... then the time comes to let you in!

anyway ... I said ... while we were in the house and ring the bell ... it was the neighbor of my boyfriend, with a nice package ready to be discarded Christmas .....
one thing that I and miadolcevita we would we would have bought just two cents from a strain .... from a knife ...
you say what you want ... but eh .. it's just a strain ...
oh no!! here you are wrong!


HIM AND 'THE STRAIN OF KNIVES!!
why I say that?? check it out .......



Lo riconoscete?? è quello della linea Voodoo!!! Non è bellissimo?????!!!!!!!!!
Voodoo , il portacoltelli per i quotidiani rituali del cibo!
Oggi invece sono finalmente andata in posta a spedire alcuni pacchi che erano qua che imploravano pietà!! quindi, Ross, Kiki, Nannalisa e Giulia i vostri pacchi stanno viaggiando per arrivare dritti dritti da voi!!! Due pensierini, per le vincitrici del candy, troverete all'interno, nulla di che, però fatti col cuore e in più un biglietto con tanto Apologizing for the delay! sorry!
instead Giulia, your pacchettone, fatigue yesterday I filled it to make us feel things he has been sent! I hope I have fulfilled everything I've written some things in the mail .. I am brainless at the end .. and I have not done nothing .. but who knows maybe one day I can do something that I have not put in the package because some 'too difficult ...^_^
A kiss to all and Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment