Saturday morning the alarm clock rings ...
plays later .. it's Saturday and 10:00 on time for breakfast and to take the my pill ..
me feel weird .. something is wrong .. I injured his back ...
And you think you made 2 days in the 2 yarn cleaning new houses just as well .. well .. me pagan
Yeah .. I can not find work as a surveyor, but I'm mica with our hands! How to find two houses where I have to go clean up your sleeves rolled up!
not imagine how hot it was in those houses!! Tell us very little will have been 27 degrees!! Stuff to die while you move like a possessed to make clean and end up at a decent time so to get home and have lunch ready to find my little Operario !!^-^
Anyway ... back ... .. but I said no no no .. try a little more ... 'talking Sori ....
Dioooooooooooooo Oh my throat hurts!
NOT PAY ME ENOUGH !!!!!!!
gears to those two, and their 27-degree change in temperature ... uff ..
Okay it's just a sore throat ....
At 17.00 we leave the house on errands, including the most important to me and buy Food Processors!
coughed my chest hurts .. .. no good I say ...
but that will not ... ever ... I do not hardly ever get sick ... I had the flu the last two years ago when I got too otitis impossible ... .. I do not sick ...
18.30 yeahhhhhhhh my food processor equipped and super mega extra chop chop, slice chop, shred chops, whips, size, emulsion (in practice it is full of blender, food processor, and the classic little robot, the new one of the new Braun) makes me very proud. ..
19.30
My head is spinning, I do not feel good .. no thermometer impossible .... .. 37.3
Cabbage will be wrong .. sti digital thermometers mica funzionan always good to try again ... .. .37.4 and fool me?? I tell you that I never get sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20.30
I'm going to die! in the true sense of word ...
I have the flu! gears for me, I talk too much when I say "I do not ever get sick !!!!!!"
Monday 8.00 am
38.8 ... you can not!! I'm filling up with drugs and nothing !!!!!
14.30
I leave home all covered as if I were an Eskimo to go see the doctor of the surgery times .. .. I do not stand up to do 100 meters I had to take the car .. .'m in town to do the whole spiel for the home visit ...
"Hello, I wanted to know if Dr. P can come and do a home visit"
"Oh no Miss, for home visits was to call in the morning, "said the old maid on the other side of the phone ..
" But I'm dying, he wants me on the conscience? the Influence and I know we can not wait for my turn in front of maybe 20 people! "
" The surgery can be called in at 16.00 "
" Thank you, to get "
dry balls ...
"Hello Dr. P could come to my house to visit me I have the flu and I would not leave the house?"
"Miss had to call in the morning! I do not do visits in the afternoon ... "
" Oh, but I did not even know the number of his surgery, I just moved not Know the formal procedures to ensure that you come to my house, I'm sorry .. "
" Ah, but what do you feel? "
" I have the flu! I would like to prescribe antibiotics .. "
" Well, first there is to see whether antibiotics are really .. "
UMH is annoying me already ... ..
" Okay ... can come? or should I come to the clinic? "
" Take that come in the office after 17:30 that there are less people .. "
" Okay ... umh .. thanks .. "
18.00
I go to the clinic, the nurse strangely just saw me and told me the name has passed, despite the 5 people in front of me ..
After I visited and all what I prescribe to you?? after making me run in the rain while I'm 38 ... fever ANTIBIOTICS!! I told you I?! I needed ..
"Goodbye Doctor. P. ..."
I must say .. is the classic doctor's mutual ... but what I expected?! Dr. Carter ER?! seeeeee magariiiiiii !!!!!
fact is that my friends Dr. P. I run with the rain, gave me antibiotics pincopallo250 ...
"Hello Mom, I went to the doctor and he gave me the pincopallo250 .."
"250?? And when wants you close the flu on Easter?? I'll take those, 500 are the same as "
took two tablets and fever disappeared .... but as my mom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm all soft! !
Kiss Kiss, and I hope that the task did not influence you too ...
ps next time I call the Emergency medical !!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment