Oh how wonderful this dish, I adore!
A bit longish to prepare but once on the table makes everyone happy!
.
Ingredients:
pork loin (mine weighed about 800 grams,)
carrots, onions, celery, basil
(I definitely abound in everything but the onion, I'd say one is enough)
1 glass of white wine, salt and oil
.
.
First we brown the pork on all sides,
Meanwhile cut the vegetables into small pieces.
Once browned, add the pork and vegetables in the pan a few minutes faccimole jump
add the white wine and let's fade.
Now we cover almost all of the pork with hot water.
Let cook for at least 2 hours every now and then turning it over medium heat.
Once cooked extract it from the pan and let the meat rest at least one hour.
will allow us to slice well.
.
Now the possibilities are two:
leave the vegetables as they are (whole)
thicken maybe doing a little bit more if the sauce is still too liquid
or as I always do:
blend vegetables,
slice the meat and cover with the sauce, so doing it is also possible to heat it all again directly in the pot. Also
thus prepared the sauce is great on pasta. Last
recommendation
little salt and little by little,
aromas tend to have a strong taste and excess salt would feel a lot.
Bon appetit!
0 comments:
Post a Comment