Pan canasta has become a tradition in my family, especially at banquets Christmas and New Year never fails because it is nice to see (very similar as to form a cake) and then is an excellent appetizer to serve in many ways and with a thousand different fillings, from meats to cheeses affettai with delicious sauces and vegetables in short, as most fantasy inspires you!
Pan canasta (mold 18)
INGREDIENTS 300 g flour 300 g flour manitoba
0
3 eggs 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
200 ml of milk a teaspoon of salt
1 \\
2 teaspoon sugar 10 g yeast
I did everything from kneading bread machine (dough only program and rising), I took the dough and without work I put in the cake mold.
I let it rise for an hour and then I fired a cold oven and turn 200 ° ventilation for 35 minutes. With this pan
canasta participate in the contest of "About food, Christmas tradition.
0 comments:
Post a Comment