was a long time that I wanted to make waffles,
but either did not have the adapter plate or I
lacked the desire ...
Yesterday, I had everything I needed to get to work
want to do all the right tools and ingredients.
***
Ingredients: 2 eggs
,
100 grams of flour, 35 gr
starch or frumina,
90 grams of sugar, lemon rind
or aroma,
50 ml oil,
35 ml of milk,
2 teaspoons baking powder for cakes.
*
doses may seem skimpy, but there are many,
so I recommend if you're within two or cmq
start with this dose.
* Mix all ingredients with an electric sbattirore
to form a cream,
predict a quantity di impasto
(a me è bastato poco meno di un mestolo)
e ponetelo nella piastra calda
chiudete e attendete 3/4 minuti prima di aprire.
Una volta cotti disponeteli in un vassoio e cospargeteli di zucchero a velo.
Guarnite a piacere!
*
Piccoli consigli
la mia piastra nonostante fosse antiaderente
ha avuto bisogno di essere unta ogni volta.
Tenetelo presente....io mi sono trovata con un waffel attaccato e toglierlo
non è stato facile ^_*
0 comments:
Post a Comment