PS This recipe is already on a gogo but Sweet I was pleased present it again in this blog because it has been preprogrammed with the camera.
I have to eat cakes but these are the good beats all!
will cause contains in itself a delightful combination of the sweetness of the onions and the delicate flavor of tuna. In addition, I also experienced a recipe for focaccia different from other proposals so far and I must say that a cake so soft I had never come :-) I love the onions over garlic because they have that extra something, but the tuna is was the first time and I must say No to me at all disappointed. Of course if you have the stomach a bit weak is not the best but I grind everything with no problems!
I find this cake perfect for a snack, ideal for a buffet or a cocktail with friends now that the weather is fine even allow it!
Focaccia with onion and tuna
450 g of flour for pizza Molino Rossetto
00 50 g flour 25 g fresh yeast 350
of warm water 1 tablespoon potato flakes 1 teaspoon sugar
4
tablespoons of oil (because there is no salt in the dough in the flour Lo Conte is already mixed cmq leave 15 g) For the filling
½ pound of onions (even those are great I used to Tropea the white Neapolitan)
300 g of tuna in oil, drained
will cause contains in itself a delightful combination of the sweetness of the onions and the delicate flavor of tuna. In addition, I also experienced a recipe for focaccia different from other proposals so far and I must say that a cake so soft I had never come :-) I love the onions over garlic because they have that extra something, but the tuna is was the first time and I must say No to me at all disappointed. Of course if you have the stomach a bit weak is not the best but I grind everything with no problems!
I find this cake perfect for a snack, ideal for a buffet or a cocktail with friends now that the weather is fine even allow it!
Focaccia with onion and tuna
450 g of flour for pizza Molino Rossetto
00 50 g flour 25 g fresh yeast 350
of warm water 1 tablespoon potato flakes 1 teaspoon sugar
4
tablespoons of oil (because there is no salt in the dough in the flour Lo Conte is already mixed cmq leave 15 g) For the filling
½ pound of onions (even those are great I used to Tropea the white Neapolitan)
300 g of tuna in oil, drained
Continue with camera
Putting it all in the drum of the camera program with pizza dought and when the dough is ready preseguire as recipe below *
Continuation manual
Crumble and melt a cube of yeast beer in a bowl with warm water and a teaspoon of sugar mixed and wait (several minutes) that is formed on the surface of the foam. Meanwhile, melt the remaining salt in warm water, then pour a tablespoon of flour and flakes in a large bowl, make a hollow in the center and add the yeast mixture, warm the oil and water. Mix the ingredients and then mix it on a pastry board until the mixture is smooth and elastic, which will give the form of a ball.
* Put the dough in a bowl dusted with flour, cover with a clean cloth and put it to rise in a warm place, away from drafts until it has doubled in volume (at least two hours) . After rising time, a thoroughly greased baking sheet and lie down by pressing the dough with your hands and finger tips to form small depressions. Let rise for another half hour.
Meanwhile, peeled and thinly sliced \u200b\u200bonions, put them in a pan with 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil olive oil and let them sweat over a low heat. They are soft and cooked, season with salt and remove from the heat (if you want to get a cake fairly soft, add a ladle of hot water to the onions in cooking, so it does not dry out too much. He spent half an hour to rise, cover the dough with onions, spreading evenly, drain the tuna oil, cut it into pieces and sprinkle over onions. Bake in preheated oven at 220 degrees for about 35-40 minutes. (For the steps and the procedure I used posted by GialloZafferano a recipe similar to this but different in some details).
This cake took part in the contest of "Italian cuisine "April
Meanwhile, peeled and thinly sliced \u200b\u200bonions, put them in a pan with 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil olive oil and let them sweat over a low heat. They are soft and cooked, season with salt and remove from the heat (if you want to get a cake fairly soft, add a ladle of hot water to the onions in cooking, so it does not dry out too much. He spent half an hour to rise, cover the dough with onions, spreading evenly, drain the tuna oil, cut it into pieces and sprinkle over onions. Bake in preheated oven at 220 degrees for about 35-40 minutes. (For the steps and the procedure I used posted by GialloZafferano a recipe similar to this but different in some details).
This cake took part in the contest of "Italian cuisine "April
0 comments:
Post a Comment