I always say that I do not fried ...
that it is better to avoid them ...
that hurt the line ...
whole house stinks!!
But nothing ever falling back there and every time I tell myself ...
but that which is good .... nothing like a good fried!
So this time it's touched with eggplant
that buoneeeeeeee
***
Ingredients:
does not state precise doses ..... do you according to your needs
Eggplant
(the excellent round)
ham, cheese
streamlined
eggs, flour
,
bread crumbs, salt
,
(to be added to eggs)
and oil for frying.
***
Cut the eggplant into slices about half a centimeter thick,
farciamole
with ham and cheese sandwich in a practice.
Let's all in the flour, then in
'egg and finally in breadcrumbs
tamped.
Fry in hot oil over medium heat.
Council:
wait a few minutes before you eat ....
otherwise burn guaranteed!
0 comments:
Post a Comment